The Texas Triffid Ranch is open to the general public at both the gallery space (by appointment) and at various shows, events, and lectures throughout Texas. Check back regularly for changes and additions to the schedule.
COVID-19 Notice: All events are subject to change of schedule or cancellation, and all efforts will be made to inform potential attendees in advance if at all possible.
Gallery Exhibitions and Open Houses, Open to the Public
- Porch Sales: August 14, 2021 (10:00 am to 3:00 pm); August 21, 2021 (4:00 pm to 9:00 pm); August 28, 2021 (10:00 am to 3:00 pm)
- Carnivorous Plant Weekend: September 4, 2021 (4:00 pm to 9:00 pm) and September 5, 2021 (10:00 am to 3:00 pm)
- Twitch TV Video (To be announced)
Triffid Ranch Shows
In addition, the Triffid Ranch travels to fairs, conventions, and events throughout the US, including:
- Texas Frightmare Weekend (DFW Airport, Texas: September 10-12, 2020)
- Armadillocon 43 (Austin, Texas: October 15-17, 2021)
- Blood Over Texas Horror For the Holidays 7 (Austin, Texas: November 20-21, 2021)
- Chicon 8 (Chicago, Illinois: September 1-5, 2022)
Finally, need a speaker for schools, universities, and horticultural events who won’t talk about the same old same-old? Feel free to contact us for details.
- DFW Tap Talks at Rahr & Sons Brewing (Fort Worth, Texas: August 20, 2021)
- Carnivorous Plant Workshop at Curious Garden: August 7, 2021)
(Unfortunately, due to repeated issues, the Triffid Ranch no longer schedules lectures or events with any branch of the Texas Master Gardeners program. We regret the inconvenience.)