- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- @Yara_Haridy @BrianEngh_Art Dinosaur morphology: look at the variations during an individual’s life! Salamander mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- For the record, I don’t have a Triphyophyllum at the gallery, but the dream is there. (From what I’ve discovered so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Winter Carnivore Cleanups - Nepenthes x ventrata
- Have a Safe Weekend
- The Gallery
- Gothic Gardening: "Six Easy Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap"
- Shows, Lectures, and Other Events
- Enclosures Past & Present
- "When there's no more room in Hell, Datura will walk the earth."
- It Came From The NARBC: Invertebrates 1
- Road Trip: the Robert E. Howard Goblin Tree
- The Aftermath: Nosferatu Festival 2020 - 2
Monthly Archives: January 2015Image Image Image
More soundtrack for the second half of the Twenty-Teens:
Sometimes you have to look to the past for a view of the future, and in this case, we go back an exact quarter-century. If I’d had any idea as to how odd the next 25 years were going to be, I would have had a bigger party on New Year’s Eve 1989.
Some believe that one of the purposes behind New Year’s Eve festivities is to drive off evil spirits that might infest and infect the new year. For others, the whole purpose is not just to send off the previous year, but to set the tone for the next. Considering that I want to do things to Old Man 2014, considering the horrors that this year dumped on us, that would make Dick Cheney vomit into his lap, let’s set the tone for 2015 right now, shall we?