- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
Top Posts & Pages
- Icepocalypse 2021: The Aftermath
- The Texas Triffid Ranch Occasional Newsletter and Feedlot Clearance Sale - #23
- Enclosures Past & Present
- Introducing Stylidium debile
- Gothic Gardening: "Six Easy Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap"
- The Gallery
- "When there's no more room in Hell, Datura will walk the earth."
- Introducing Delonix regia
Daily Archives: January 11, 2013
And what do you need to do? Well, to win, you only need to send three things to contest (at) txtriffidranch (dot) com:
Numero Uno: Your name (purely for mailing purposes)
Numero Two-o: Your mailing address (same)
Numero Three-o: What did the Houston Museum of Natural Science name its new Amorphophallus titanum? (A clue to the answer is somewhere within the blog archives.)
Get this in before January 18, and you’ll be the prompt and happy recipient of a 2013 Joey Box. Any questions?
EDIT: And the response was insanely fast. See you next Friday for the next set.