Rules of Garden Club
(with severe apologies to Chuck Palahniuk)
First rule: You do not talk about Garden Club.
Second rule: YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT GARDEN CLUB.
Third rule: If someone wimps out or swells up, the garden is over.
Fourth rule: Only one guy to a garden.
Fifth rule: One garden at a time.
Sixth rule: No fertilizers, no hydroponics.
Seventh rule: Growing seasons will go on as long as they have to.
The eighth and final rule: If this is your first time at Garden Club, you have to weed.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- With the incoming #elfontheshelf invasion, it’s time to contemplate integrated pest management:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Tiny sideproject: those familiar with the Australian film critic Robin Pen and his “The Secret Life of Rubber-Suit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @Faux_Hammer For my first 12 years, I lived in places where the first serious frosts hit right after the start of s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Aftermath: Triffid Ranch Weekend Carnivorous Plant Tours, November 28 & 29, 2020
- Enclosures Past & Present
- Shirt Price
- Shows, Lectures, and Other Events
- The Gallery
- Enclosures: "Virgil" (2020)
- Post-Nuclear Family Gift Suggestions 2020 - 3
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap: Introduction
- Introducing Sarracenia purpurea