Rules of Garden Club
(with severe apologies to Chuck Palahniuk)
First rule: You do not talk about Garden Club.
Second rule: YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT GARDEN CLUB.
Third rule: If someone wimps out or swells up, the garden is over.
Fourth rule: Only one guy to a garden.
Fifth rule: One garden at a time.
Sixth rule: No fertilizers, no hydroponics.
Seventh rule: Growing seasons will go on as long as they have to.
The eighth and final rule: If this is your first time at Garden Club, you have to weed.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
Top Posts & Pages
- The Texas Triffid Ranch Occasional Newsletter and Feedlot Clearance Sale - #23
- Icepocalypse 2021: The Aftermath
- State of the Gallery: February 2021
- Gothic Gardening: "Six Easy Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap"
- Introducing Stylidium debile
- Shirt Price
- Upcoming Projects: Screen Tests
- Introducing Cephalotus follicularis