Rules of Garden Club
(with severe apologies to Chuck Palahniuk)
First rule: You do not talk about Garden Club.
Second rule: YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT GARDEN CLUB.
Third rule: If someone wimps out or swells up, the garden is over.
Fourth rule: Only one guy to a garden.
Fifth rule: One garden at a time.
Sixth rule: No fertilizers, no hydroponics.
Seventh rule: Growing seasons will go on as long as they have to.
The eighth and final rule: If this is your first time at Garden Club, you have to weed.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- I know: Yugos are now antique cars, Nirvana is sliding from “classic rock” to “golden oldie,” and any movie set in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @jeremiahtolbert I know, but I figured that this would make a great inside joke, if nothing else. Now to see if I c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @jeremiahtolbert You may laugh, but let Dr. Pepper management (or at least Dr. Pepper social media) know about this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago